Effective Date: December 1, 2022
Information We Collect.
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, participating in a survey, or submitting a request for us to contact you.
Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will collect and log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about what pages you visited, articles you read or actions you take, such as links clicked.
Cookies: We may collect and log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
Third Party Information: This collection may include, but not limited to, first party cookies, third-party cookies, anonymous cookies, persistent identifiers, email opt-in, and search engine keywords. We have no access or control over these cookies and other tracking devices used by third-party advertisers and networks. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these parties.
No Information Collected from Children: We will never knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 16, that information will be immediately deleted from its database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third-parties.
How We Use Information Collected.
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
To operate and maintain the Website;
To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website content that appears to you for your account;
To send you promotional information for our business as well as third party promotions. (Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings);
To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
To respond to your comments or inquiries or other technical support;
To track and measure advertising on the Website;
To improve the functionality of our Website.
Disclosure of Information to Others.
We will share your Personal Information with the following parties:
- Third-parties who help us in the delivery of the products and services you have requested;
- Companies and individuals we employ to perform technical functions on our behalf. (Examples include third-parties who host our Website, analyze our data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and provide customer service);
- Third-parties who will provide you with their opportunities, products, or services. This includes your personal and non-personal information, and includes your interests and preferences, so they may determine whether you might be interested in their products or services.
- We share and transfer aggregated anonymous information about you, combined with other persons using our Website with third-parties, so that they can understand the kinds of visitors that come to our Website, and how those visitors use our Website. This includes demographic information and behavioral information.
- We disclose your information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion, pursuant to a request from a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property, or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- We may disclose and transfer your information to a third-party who acquires any or all of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver, or administrative receiver may sell, license, or otherwise dispose of, such information in a transaction approved by the court.
Third Party Information Collection and Use.
Advertising agencies, advertising networks, and other companies who place ads on our Website, may use their own cookies, Web beacons, and other technology, to collect information about you. We do not control the use of such technology and have no responsibility for the use of such technology to gather information about you.
Our Website and email messages sometimes contain hypertext links to websites owned by third-parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not operate or control any information, software, products, or services, available on these third-party websites. The inclusion of a link on our Website does not imply any endorsement of the services, products or website, or its sponsoring organization.
Security of Information.
We endeavor to safeguard and protect your information. When you submit information on our Website, such information is protected both online and offline. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. Please be advised that, although we take commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore, we cannot and do not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our Website is at your own risk. However, access to your information is strictly limited and not accessible to the public.
Your California Rights.
Pursuant to California’s Shine the Light Law, one time a year, a residents of California can ask us to disclose what information we received or shared about them and from what category of third-parties this was done for marketing purposes. California residents also have the right to know we do not respond to do not track signals or cookies. Please make this request by sending us an email at [email protected].
The CCPA requires we give their residents notice of the following rights:
Right to Know. You have the right to: (a) the categories of personal information we have collected about you; (b) the categories of sources from which personal information is collected; (c) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection; (d) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information; and (e) the specifics of personal information we hold about an individual.
Right to Deletion. California residents have a right to request the deletion of their Personal Information collected or maintained it in the past 12 months – there are certain exemptions to this such as legal compliance or to complete a transaction and document that transaction or security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity (or prosecute those responsible); debug to identify and repair functionality errors; exercise or ensure the right of another to exercise free speech or other legal right or comply with a legal obligation.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information. You have the right to opt-out of any sale of your Personal Information unless you are requesting a product or service, this is an exemption from this right, and we will process your request. But you have the right to cease all further sale of your Personal Information.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights. You have a right and we will not undertake any discriminatory treatment against you, if you exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Contact us. For more information or with any questions either through our link, or by email [email protected], or use the link below to exercise any of these rights:
Response Time and Response Format. We make every effort to respond to requests within the 45 days, allowed by the law. If there is a delay, we will let you know. We deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve (12) month period preceding your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons why we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We will provide our response in a manner that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance to you.